Upakar Chana Dal is baby chickpeas that has been split. It looks and tastes like small kernels of sweet corn, and is one of the most popular ingredients in Nepalese cuisine.
Our Chana Dal is nutritious, has rich flavour and aroma that provides essential amino acids for complete protein.
Our dals are organic and grown without using pesticides & GMOs. We do not polish them and hence preserve all nutrients. They are grown in areas which have traditionally grown the best Dals you could get.
Features of Upakar Chana Dal
- It has a nutty flavour and provides a rich supply of protein.
- It is a good source of iron.
- This unpolished Chana Dal is free from added chemicals or coloring additive retaining its goodness and nutrient value.
- 100% organic
- Hygienically packed Upakar chana dal which is free from impurities such as weevils and stone
- Sorted to deliver consistent quality of grains through the year
- Our Dals undergo several tests to ensure high quality
- No artificial flavours. No preservatives
- Dals are a rich source of protein
- Packaging designed to retain the goodness of Dals
- Ideal for making Chana Dal Fry, Chana Dal Paratha, Puran Poli, Chana Dal Vada, Cholar Dal
Dals could have never tasted better.