Upakar Masoor Dal
Masoor Dal is an important part of the diet in many parts of the world, especially in Nepal. It is basically split lentil without skin and is red in colour. It does not need soaking prior to cooking as it is a soft dal and cooks quickly. With 26 percent protein, these lentils have the third highest level of protein, by weight, of any plant-based food after soyabeans and hemps.
This range of Red lentil or Masoor Dal offered by us has been procured from the best vendors/farmers who especially prepare a completely natural and best range of Moong Dal for us. We manufacture and supply this range with the practice of completely natural process. Used widely, this range we supply to our esteemed patrons, in a very comprehensive range of packaging. In terms of price, we offer this range in a very reasonable price to our patrons. This dal is available with us in a variety of packaging as per the demand of the customer.
Features of Upakar Masoor Dal
- Hygienically packed Upakar masoor dal is free from impurities such as weevils and stones
- Dals are sorted to deliver consistent quality of grains through the year
- Our dals undergo several tests to ensure high quality
- No artificial flavours and no preservatives
- Dals are a rich source of protein
- Packaging designed to retain the goodness of dals
- Ideal for making masoor dal tadka
- Soak for 30 mins, drain the water, cook in a pressure cooker
Culinary Uses of Upakar Masoor Dal
- Use masoor to make dal, the classic Nepalese dish.
- Boil the lentils to a stew-like consistency with vegetables and then season with a misture of spices to make a tasty accompaniment for rice and rotis.
- Can be combined with rice to prepare khicdi.
- Pure cooked masoor dal with your favourite herbs and spices and serve as a side-dish.