Collection of Personal Information
- Personal information is only collected by Shikhar Organization when it is needed for business purposes. When collecting any personal information, Shikhar Organization makes the intent of the collection clear and obtains written consent from the information provider. Shikhar allows the individual providing the information to choose whether or not to provide it. He also has the option of rescinding his earlier consent. Shikhar may choose not to provide any services/supply goods for which the information was required in such cases.
- When collecting information, Shikhar or any agency allowed on its behalf takes appropriate measures to ensure that the individual supplying the information is aware of the following:
- the fact that the information is being collected; o the intent for which the information is being collected; and
- the intended recipients of the information.
Confidentiality and Disclosure of personal information
- In the non-disclosure agreement that may be entered into with the information provider, the terms of confidentiality and disclosure of personal information will be registered. In order to ensure confidentiality and avoid unauthorized disclosure of personal information, Shikhar Organization has implemented fair security practices and procedures that include administrative, technological, operational, and physical security control measures.
- Shikhar Organization only uses personal information for the purposes for which it was provided. Shikhar does not hold information after the reason for which it was given has been served unless it is needed to be kept by law or for audit purposes. The confidentiality of such information is also ensured in such situations.
Policy of Website Usage
- Any personal information you post on this Website will be kept confidential by Shikhar Organization in compliance with its fair security practices and procedures. Personal information provided by you will be used solely for the purpose of doing business with you. Shikhar promises you that if the Company shares your personal details with its subsidiaries, business partners, or other third parties, it will only do so for the purpose of doing business with you. Shikhar has your permission to share this information with its subsidiaries, business partners, and other third parties.
Shikhar Organization reserves the right to collect, evaluate, and disseminate aggregate site use trends of all its users in order to improve its visitors’ services. As a general corporate practice, this involves exchanging knowledge with branches and business associates. Shikhar can conduct on-line contests and surveys as allowed by law in the course of its business, and it reserves the right to use and disseminate the information collected to improve its services to tourists. As a general corporate procedure, this will also include exchanging knowledge with its subsidiaries and business associates.
- Cookies: Shikhar can assign your computer browser a unique random number to personalize your experience on the Company’s Website or to support one of its promotions (cookie). “Cookies” help boost website efficiency by personalizing your experience and making your visit more convenient. When you accept a “cookie” from the Company’s Website, your privacy and protection are not jeopardized. Shikhar would not be held liable in any way for any unauthorized access to or misuse of your personal information as a result of the misuse of the internet environment.